Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

When you've lost all your memoirs of the past 4 years, you learn to start over and become a new you.
Memories of a Teenage Amnesiac

Rescue

Pride of Orange. Super Rangers are the ones that are called when things have went from bad to worse. When there are no other options. They are the elite of the rescue crews. Risking their lives in order to save yours.
Rescue

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Learning to love yourself is probably the hardest lesson to learn. Sometimes it takes encouragement from unlikely sources to teach you that lesson.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Liar Game

A game built on deception. A con-artist with a kind heart and a innocent girl who trusts you even when you've betrayed her, make for an unstoppable team.
Liar Game

Death Note

If you had the power to kill just by picturing a person and writing their name down in a notebook, who would you target? Would it be considered a crime to kill off all the criminals in the world?
Death Note

Code Blue

An elite team of doctors that travel via helicopter to get to the scene of the accident even a second faster in order to have a better chance at saving lives.
Code Blue

Samurai High School

Samurai High School starring Miura Haruma, Shirota Yu, and Anne.

Photobucket

Mochizuki Kotaro is the class clown in his high school. He never takes anything seriously and when faced with problems he hides from them and doesn't speak up for what he believes is right.


One day Kotaro is caught sleeping in his math class. He dreams he is fighting in the Summer Campaign of the Siege of Osaka. He sensai wakes him and asks for an explanation. Kotaro explains that he was dreaming of the Siege of Osaka. As punishment for dreaming about history in his math class Kotaro must write an essay about the Summer Campaign.

On the way home from school, Kotaro comes across a Library of History. He explains to the librarian what he needs and she brings him a journal type book written during the Summer Campaign. In the journal Kotaro finds that he is the same age and shares the same name as the young samurai. As he reads further into the journal, he realizes the dream he had was about the Samurai Mochizuki Kotaro. While being shocked by his discovery, lightening strikes outside the window. Magically the words from the journal begin to glow from the pages and possesses Kotaro.

Kotaro doesn't realize he is possessed but he does feel like there is another person inhabiting his body. The mystery guess doesn't show himself until one day Kotaro's classmate Nakamura Tsuyoshi is forced into committing a crime. Kotaro, though he's afraid of standing up to the delinquents, tries to save Nakamura. When Kotaro is out numbered his body pulses and the Samurai Kotaro takes over to fight for what's right.

I enjoyed this drama. It was serious and comical. You can see Kotaro growing as a person throughout the drama. I would definitely watch this again.

Here's a small video of Kotaro at the Library of History. Then there's a clip of the opening followed by a clip of Kotaro getting beat up by delinquents. Enjoy!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

KYAAA!!!!! This is so good!!!! XD
The story and visual effects are nice too. And I bet there are lots of fighting scenes as stress-reliever XD.

I like character-growth in stories too. I hope he will become a little bit more like a samurai in the end!

DB

Vikki said...

You'll have to watch the drama to see if he stays a coward or if he becomes a brave samurai. I'm sure you wont be disappointed no matter what the outcome maybe. This was very entertaining for me.

Anonymous said...

I bet! I like these kinds of stories. Something from the past has a link to the future life of a person. I wonder if this story has a reincarnation theme. Maybe the kid was the reincarnation of the samurai. I was not very clear about that in the video. I should check that out too.

DB

Vikki said...

No, he's possessed by the spirit of the Samurai, Kotaro just doesn't know it right away he just feels as if there's someone else inhabiting his body. I don't know if I explained that well in my blog post. LoL.

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch this yesterday from www.mysoju.com, but the internet was really and it took so long to watch one episode. Where do you watch jdrama Vikki? Any suggestions?

DB

Vikki said...

I get a majority of my shows from...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php

I don't know if you know anything about torrents or not. But basically you need something like UTorrent to download the torrents. I like doing it this way bcz once to torrent is downloaded you really don't have to worry about the internet speed or the website crashing.

The bonus... if it's in the right file format... you can put it on a disk (like from your digital camera) and watch it from your PS3.

Let me know if you need any help with anything and I'll try to help out as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vikki. I know torrents, but because it slows down the computer and have the risk of viruses I stay away from it. But I guess there is no helping for it... I need to download the shows, because sometimes I cannot find some episodes of the dramas while watching online, and it ruins the mood :)

Thanks

DB

Vikki said...

Yea, I know there are risks with downloading torrents but I haven't had a problem downloading them from d-addicts or sars-fansubs. As long as you just keep an eye on your computer, you shouldn't really have a problem with viruses.

I hope you get a chance to finish watching this drama. :D

Post a Comment