Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

When you've lost all your memoirs of the past 4 years, you learn to start over and become a new you.
Memories of a Teenage Amnesiac

Rescue

Pride of Orange. Super Rangers are the ones that are called when things have went from bad to worse. When there are no other options. They are the elite of the rescue crews. Risking their lives in order to save yours.
Rescue

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Learning to love yourself is probably the hardest lesson to learn. Sometimes it takes encouragement from unlikely sources to teach you that lesson.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Liar Game

A game built on deception. A con-artist with a kind heart and a innocent girl who trusts you even when you've betrayed her, make for an unstoppable team.
Liar Game

Death Note

If you had the power to kill just by picturing a person and writing their name down in a notebook, who would you target? Would it be considered a crime to kill off all the criminals in the world?
Death Note

Code Blue

An elite team of doctors that travel via helicopter to get to the scene of the accident even a second faster in order to have a better chance at saving lives.
Code Blue

Cartoon KAT-TUN

I started out just watching mini clips on the variety show Cartoon KAT-TUN. Then I discovers full episodes that are fansubbed. Thank you to the fansubbers who took the time out of their life to bring us the joyous wonders of KAT-TUN.

KAT-TUN consists of 6 members. They are a JPop group with Johnny's Entertainment. You might recognize some of their faces from JDramas that I've posted about. The letters in KAT-TUN represent the first initial in each members name. In KAT-TUN order the members are:

Kamenashi Kazuya
Akanishi Jin
Taguchi Junnosuke
Tanaka Koki
Ueda Tatsuya
Nakamaru Yuichi

Kame-chan played Shuji-kun in Nobuta wo Produce.
Akanishi Jin and Taguchi Junnosuke played in Yukan Club. Akanishi played as Miroku and Taguchi played as Bido.

Here's part one of episode 2 (I tried searching for episode 1 but couldn't find it on youtube).
Enjoy.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice show!!! (4 golden retriever and he come to work all covered in dog hair XD)

I have two of their albums and like most of their songs, like "don't you ever stop".

Oh, where is the sixth member?

DB

Vikki said...

Akanishi Jin was in America (LA) doing something... he comes back into the Cartoon KAT-TUN around episode 5 or 6 I believe. It's kawaii when he comes back cause he looks a bit lost as to what he's supposed to do while everyone else is just doing their thing. I'm on episode 20 or 21 right now. I've just been watching like crazy and giggling the entire time.

I don't know exactly how many albums they have out but I do have 3 of them... and tons of their singles.

Anonymous said...

XD I need to watch this during my short breaks for fun! yes!
DB

Vikki said...

It's very entertaining. I watch while my bf is playing his video games... and I still in the corner with my computer and giggle. It's fun times.

Anonymous said...

It is nice that you can do your own thing together! You don't have to do the same thing all the time. So you have your individual time while being alone. I think this is very helpful for the relationship to be long-lasting.

The image I made in my mind is so warm: when he plays games and you giggle in the corner and you exchange looks time to time... sweet XD

DB

Anonymous said...

Opps... correction "So you have your individual time while being TOGETHER"
DB

Vikki said...

I love spending time with him but I can only sit and watch him play a game for so long before I gotta do something else to entertain myself. Usually I read and lay down next to him while he's playing... other times I'll be on the computer doing my thing. LoL. It's like spending time together without smothering each other. ♥ Your imagine of us is pretty much correct. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Kawaiii!!! XD

Post a Comment