Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

When you've lost all your memoirs of the past 4 years, you learn to start over and become a new you.
Memories of a Teenage Amnesiac

Rescue

Pride of Orange. Super Rangers are the ones that are called when things have went from bad to worse. When there are no other options. They are the elite of the rescue crews. Risking their lives in order to save yours.
Rescue

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Learning to love yourself is probably the hardest lesson to learn. Sometimes it takes encouragement from unlikely sources to teach you that lesson.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Liar Game

A game built on deception. A con-artist with a kind heart and a innocent girl who trusts you even when you've betrayed her, make for an unstoppable team.
Liar Game

Death Note

If you had the power to kill just by picturing a person and writing their name down in a notebook, who would you target? Would it be considered a crime to kill off all the criminals in the world?
Death Note

Code Blue

An elite team of doctors that travel via helicopter to get to the scene of the accident even a second faster in order to have a better chance at saving lives.
Code Blue

Akai Ito

Akai Ito starring Minamisawa Nao and Mizobata Junpei and co-starring Kimura Ryo, Okamoto Rei, Ishibashi Anna, Sakuraba Nanami, Yanagishita Tomo, Suzuki Kasumi and Tajima Ryo.

Photobucket

"God Tied You and I Together By Our Little Fingers With A Long Red String. This Bond of Destiny Can Not Be Seen And There Is No Map To You. So I Will Fall In Love With You When I Meet You." ♥

Photobucket

The story is centered around the legend of the Red Thread of destiny/fate. As legend goes the Red Thread of Destiny/Fate connects lovers that are meant to be together. It is also from this legend came the birth of the term "soulmates".

It is said that during your full life span you will encounter 30,000 people. 3,000 of which you will meet at work and school. But there is one chance encounter, one person you will meet who will turn out to be your soulmate, your destined person. And if by chance you meet this person in passing, fate will bring the two of you together if it is meant to be.

This is the story of Takemiya Mei and Nishino Atsushi. Two people that met by chance. Could it be that they are tied together by the Red Thread of Destiny?

In this drama deals with many issues. Love, lost, suicide, violence, drug abuse, shattered lives, heart break. If you are destined to be with someone, could your love overcome anything in order for the two of you to be together?

This drama had me on edge the entire time. If I would've been able to sit and watch all 11 episodes in one sitting, I would have. I laughed, I cried. I even went so far as to yell at the t.v. in hopes that the characters would be able to hear me. Being able to watch people overcome all the bad things that will happen and come out happy in the end is my favorite kind of story. ♥

Here's a video for Akai Ito with clips from the drama. The song is 366 Nichi by HY. Enjoy.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish the red thread would be visible, I would travel anywhere to find the other end :)

DB

Vikki said...

It would definitely make things a lot easier if it were visible. I too would've went where ever the thread lead me. And it would've been nice to not have to go through all the abuse I went through before I found my destined guy.

Anonymous said...

With or without seeing the red thread, you found him! Lucky!! :)) I wonder if mediation will help me see the thread XD

DB

Vikki said...

Doesn't hurt to try. You never know what'll happen. :D

Post a Comment