Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

When you've lost all your memoirs of the past 4 years, you learn to start over and become a new you.
Memories of a Teenage Amnesiac

Rescue

Pride of Orange. Super Rangers are the ones that are called when things have went from bad to worse. When there are no other options. They are the elite of the rescue crews. Risking their lives in order to save yours.
Rescue

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Learning to love yourself is probably the hardest lesson to learn. Sometimes it takes encouragement from unlikely sources to teach you that lesson.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Liar Game

A game built on deception. A con-artist with a kind heart and a innocent girl who trusts you even when you've betrayed her, make for an unstoppable team.
Liar Game

Death Note

If you had the power to kill just by picturing a person and writing their name down in a notebook, who would you target? Would it be considered a crime to kill off all the criminals in the world?
Death Note

Code Blue

An elite team of doctors that travel via helicopter to get to the scene of the accident even a second faster in order to have a better chance at saving lives.
Code Blue

Update

Just an update.

It's been awhile. Things have been kind of hectic what with working and that minor set back of having my windshield get smashed to pieces by some unknown object on my way home from work.

My upcoming projects are Gokusen 1, 2 & 3 (most likely in one posting), Code Blue season 1, and Majisuka Gakuen.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you alright? No injuries right?

Did you have the insurance for windshield? I hope it won't be too expensive and time-consuming to renew it.

Gokusen 1 is my favorite!!! I will be looking forward to your review.

By the way, I started watching 1 litre of tears finally! ^^ I can only watch it during my lunch time when I eat in my office. I want to thank you for suggesting that drama a while ago. I really did not want to watch it for years because I thought it was too dramatic. But now I love it eventhough it makes me cry sometimes ^^

Good luck next time driving :)

DB

Vikki said...

No, my insurance wouldn't cover it unless I met the $500 deductible. My bf paid for it for me by using his credit card... though I have to help him pay it off (at least I don't have to pay the whole thing and I didn't have to use the money in my bank account so I'm not broke). It was about $250... a lot cheaper than I expected. There were no injuries... just scared me when whatever it was hit my windshield. I ended up missing a day of work (and hours I could've used to help pay for the windshield) for the guy to fix it. So much for trying to save money... lol.

Gokusen 1 is my favorite also. Usually the first one is the best... all the sequels are shades of the first and pale in comparison... but I did enjoy them also.

I was worried about watching 1 Litre of Tears also. My bf and I watched the first episode and I cried so much at the end. He refused to watch it because it's too sad and I cry too easily. That was over a year ago. I finally just sat down and watched it by myself while he played video games. He picked on me about sitting in my corner with the computer crying by myself, which helped me to not be so sad. It's a very good drama and makes you think about how much people take for granted... especially when we should just be grateful we are alive and healthy. Things can always be worse than what they are and we have to remember to be thankful that they aren't.

I should have my next post out tomorrow sometime. I'm having company this weekend so I gotta make sure the spare bedroom is straighten up. It's going to be a busy day for me!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that there are no major injuries. Life is so precious (reference to Aya-chan). Money comes and goes, no need to bother too much about it, but I agree that when you try to save money, all the nature goes against it :P

It is so nice to have someone to support you when you need money or even when you are watching 1 litre of tears ^^ Kawaiiii!!!

Stay-over guests are too much trouble, I hope you are doing ok.

Take care Vikki!

DB

Vikki said...

I ended up not having company after all. It's just the boyfriend and I all weekend long. He's been playing Final Fantasy XIII most of that time. We did, however, manage to go to a movie Saturday afternoon. We watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightening Thief. I read the books so I wasn't quite happy with how the movie turned out. They pretty much changed up the whole storyline. The only thing they managed to get 100% correct were the names of the characters... and that's just the characters they decide to put into the movie. On a scale of 1-10 I would probably give this movie a 5. It's in the middle of being not great but not horrible. It's a movie you can wait and watch when it comes on t.v. but not one to spend $9 on at a theater. I probably should've went to see Alice in Wonderland. At least that has Johnny Depp. Can't go wrong with Johnny Depp. :)

Hope you are doing well!

Post a Comment